Wednesday 2 January 2013

Date And Pecan Pudding Makes Everything Better!

I woke up this morning to unbearable pain in my left leg. It was so bad I couldn't bend over to put Baby Z down and within 15 minutes had gotten so bad that I couldn't put weight on my leg at all without feeling like I was being stabbed in the leg with hot knives. Since I was pregnant with A I've had ongoing problems with pinched nerves in my left leg, it comes and goes and this was the first sign of pain since I was pregnant with Baby Z.
I had planned on going into town to do the grocery shopping, get A's hair cut and pick up some used bed rails I had bought online for A's bed, but had to cancel my plans so I could give my leg a rest :(

Luckily my MIL made me some yummy date and pecan puddings to cheer me up.


Doesn't it make you feel better just looking at it?? And check out that gooey caramel sauce! Mmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment