Wednesday 15 May 2013

C.A.M - Mud Cake Scratch-Off - Best Recipe's Mud Cake

I know this post is a bit late, I finished baking this mud cake from the Best Recipes site about one and a half weeks ago. I feel really bad that I haven't gotten around to writing this post earlier because I don't remember making this cake very well anymore :( But I'll do my best to go back over it for you!

Ease of Making:
So, same as with the others, this cake really wasn't all that complex to make. I melt the chocolate, butter, sugar, water and coffee together, then stir into the sifted dry ingredients, then add the eggs. Done. The mix didn't take very long to cool, I probably only left it about half an hour before I went ahead and finished the batter.

Cost:
This cake was the second cheapest cake to make after Pam's mud cake and cost me $6.64AUD in ingredients.



This is how I prepare the pans with a flower nail as a heating core.

I'll be back next with the results of the final tasting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment